Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Deceptively Delicious Recipe

Tonight I made my first recipe from Deceptively Delicious : Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. They were fluffier then I wanted them to be. It may because I used quick oats instead of old-fashioned oats. Everything else I used ingredient for ingredient. Besides being fluffy the taste of zucchini was undetectable. Based on my personal taste I don't think I would use walnuts next time. I intend to try these cookies with her breakfast tomorrow. M will usually only eat bananas if they are newly ripe. As in just turning yellow from green. I'm the same way. Funny how our children pick up on our own picky eating habits!

However, we shall see how she likes them.

I give this recipe a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment