Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The 30 Day Spending Fast : The Contents of Our House

I did a rough inventory of the contents of our refrigerators, freezers, and cabinets. I have determined that we probably would survive longer than 30 days. Which in the back of my mind kind of makes me happy in case aliens invade, or zombies emerge tomorrow.Then again I have to I ask the same question, who am I kidding?

The pantry, you will note that I have 4 bottles of BBQ sauce.
As my husband is from Kansas City and we do dine on something covered in BBQ sauce at least once a week. 


I hid the Hamburger Helper in this picture!



A fridge full of condiments and no food. How embarrassing.
Actually, there are 16 eggs and a gallon of milk in that fridge too. Oh, and 2 old lemons, 2 cucumbers, and a bell pepper.





The kitchen freezer. The bananas are for banana bread.
So much better if you freeze the bananas first!




The refrigerator that we used to refer to as the "party fridge" in the garage.
As you would probably suspect from the empty Taco Bell bag, and old sushi.

The garage freezer. Note when you have extra space in a freezer fill that space up with ice.
It will help you conserve energy. This is where I am storing my purees for the Deceptively Delicious recipes that I intend to try over the next 30 days. There are also 2 large bags of vegetable broth.


The other garage freezer. This is the freezer that husband refers to as his "hunting" freezer. Most of that meat is game meat. It is true, and I like it. Lucky for my husband!


Pretty sure I can handle any spill that could possibly occur.


I must have a large family.
Nope, just a lot of back stock of cleaning products and toiletries.

No comments:

Post a Comment