Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Deceptively Delicious Recipe - Grilled Cheese - Success/Fail

Again, another attempt at a child friendly dinner that happens to have a hearty does of veggies was a semi-success - semi-failure again.

I used a little less margarine and a little more cheese. I also used hearty wholegrain for ours, and regular wholegrain for M's sandwich. My husband probably took 3 bites before he stopped and asked, "What kind of cheese is this? " It paired nicely with Muir Glen Creamy Tomato soup.

M stuck her fingers in the cheesy goop a few times and licked her hands off. She then opened up the center of the other pieces. This may have been because I burned the bread using margarine to toast the bread instead of olive oil. whoops. Maybe I will have better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment