Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to be a Frugalista - Lesson # 4

Don't rule out Craigslist. We all probably know more than one person that has been skunked on craigslist. I myself have been victim to more than one shady deal or sketchy person. However, don't rule out buying (or selling) on this great free site. I purchased my nursery furniture on there which included the crib, mattress, dresser, and glider for $350.00! Talk about savings! I figure once princess peanut is older she will get nicer furniture. As of right now for a room that she only gets changed in, the furniture is great! I also purchased a travel swing in near new condition for less than half of what they were going for in the store. Sometimes you will have to drive across town  so you should always factor in the value of your time and fuel. If you are searching for a particular item, search early and often! Most sellers adhere to a first to respond first dibs policy!


No comments:

Post a Comment